1973 Pontiac Luxury LeMans

angval
0

Asked by angval Jul 27, 2011 at 01:53 PM about the 1973 Pontiac Le Mans

Hello,

I have a sweet 1973 Pontiac Luxury LeMans and I'm looking to sell.  Has an 8
cylinder 350 cubic inch motor with a 2 barrel carburetor and only 79k miles.  Any
idea what it's worth?

Thanks!

taver91
605

Unfortunately, less than you think it would be. Probably $3K to $4K if the condition is as good as you portray it to be. These cars are not very popular with either the restorers or modifying crowd. The build quality was not real good to begin with and the styling was not accepted well with the new "impact" bumpers. I owned a new 73 Sport Coupe back in the day and these cars sold new for about the same money. But you never know, you might find some nostalgic person that wants to relive a part of their life and is willing to spend $10K to get it back 40 years later.

Scott Wilson
165

you can try http://www.abodysite.com/frameentry.html some can give you better idea + you might find a buyer + lot of info on there. but it's not one of the car in high list buyer. You got to like or love them. to want to buy one or three. Good luck

trip65

nice car ! those cars are worth about whatever you can get for it , maybe $1,000 - $1,500. if it was a grand am or can am of that yr then it would be worth something.

Robert Kaario
0

Yeah you do have a real nice car! I would like to talk to you about buying it from you for sure. Let me know if you still have it an want to sell it still I am Robert an my email address is kaario77@yahoo.com

Robert Kaario
0

Hey I am interested in buying your 73 Pontiac luxury lemans get ahold of me at kaario77@yahoo.com

powerleg5
0

I had a 1973 LeMans GT Sport. It was brown with the lighter brown stripes down the side. 350/ 2 barrel with the 3-Speed Hurst shifter in the floor. Hi-Jacker air shocks and Cherry Bomb glass packs with factory dual exhausts. I absolutely loved that car. Those Bombs made her talk through the gears and people listened.

Kevinc1004
20

I am looking for a 73 pontiac lemans contact me at kevin@urbanpet.net

Jack Wilton
0

got one of these all the way down under in nz cool car haven't seen another one here in new zealand