Problems to start the engine once is warm of my Ram 2007 HEMI

domodoug
0

Asked by domodoug Jul 26, 2013 at 05:17 AM about the 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 2500

Hello guys, I have a Ram 2007 with a hemi engine. The problem that we are facing is
once the engine is warm the truck don´t wan´t to start again until she get cool. Once the
engine is cool no problem to start up. we changed the gas pump 4 months ago, also we
change the oxygen and shift sensor a couple of times, and after one week the problem
back again.

45,385

Will it crank over but just not start or when you turn key nothing at all happens?

domodoug
0

Mark, the engine crank but not start the engine, this just happen once the engine is warm.

45,385

Is your check engine light on? If so what are the codes? I am thinking your egr valve might be sticking open. I had a couple of no starts when my 2007 5.7 hemi was warm. Could not figure it out but I finally did get an egr code on cel. After replacing the egr I have not had any more problems with starting it while it is warm.

Garret Ishmael
25

I have a 2007 dodge ram hemi Laramie and when it starts up it makes a ticking noise only when it's cold. Any ideas?

45,385

Garret, what weight oil are you using? Mine did similar when some one put wrong oil in it.