where is the iat sensor

ass4nad
0

Asked by ass4nad Apr 20, 2007 at 10:14 AM about the 1992 Mazda MX-3

i have a mazda mx3 v6 ive bought a chip chat connects to the iat sensor where is it and will my car go faster

98DAK
1,865

I dont think you will notice a difference, because any improvement would be minimal. Are you talking about the IAC sensor?

Andrzej Michalski
160

the IAT sensor measures the temperature of the air entering the upper intake, and air density. you don't want to mess around with that sensor. but if you really need to be informed of where it is placed, look on the air intake it is the connection just after the air filter.