thanks for posting i have the same problem 2002 x-type

Manny Zafra
0

Asked by Manny Mar 07, 2012 at 02:01 PM about the 2002 Jaguar X-Type

i have the same problem with my 2002 jaguar x-type

lupro1
0

What is your car' problem?

lupro1
0

Right now I have a problem with the positive battery terminal getting hot after the light ( battery's) came on, removed the pos. term. From battery post while the motor turned on. Then I placed the voltmeter and got 12.3 volts coming from the alternator and 11 volts from the battery, so I am guessing the battery probably has a bad cell and is not taking a charge. So I am removing my battery (Interstate's) and taking it to Pep Boys and have it checked out and perhaps getting a new one. Also I have an issue with the check engine light and after diagnostics I found to have a problem with th catalitic conv. I will keep you posted.

cjsmjd
65

my battery lite came on and then i started losing power a message came on saying drive shaft something