2005 Sienna Toyota - AC Blower

TMack10
0

Asked by TMack10 Jul 09, 2013 at 02:31 PM about the 2005 Toyota Sienna

My front AC blower is shot.  The rear AC blower still works.  Is it possible to remove the rear blower and use it as the front blower?  I use the van as a cargo van, so I really don't need the rear blower.

jamnblues
3,945

no, I don't think so, bro- I could be wrong, you could check it- but then you would have ruined the ability to cool the back of your van, too- all vans I have ever seen have a completely different set up in the back- if you're gonna dig in the dash and do this yourself, might as well buy a fan- they can't cost that much- especially compared to the labor you'll be puttin' in- sure it's not just a switch? or a fuse?