chrome wheel well trim

jbear56
0

Asked by jbear56 Jun 09, 2011 at 10:20 PM about the 1976 Ford Elite

anyone have a right rear chrome wheel well trim for a 76 elite in good condition?

bvito666
25

i have a 76 that i could check but i'm not sure if the chrome wheel well trim is any good...next year i'll have alot of trim available from a 75...

Ferguson
0

Incase u didn't find there's two sets on eBay used and new I needed the front just type in the make model chrome wheel well trim if u find front I need one but I'll take both

jbear56
0

Couldn't find them on ebay, could you tell me exactly what you type in to find them? Thanks!