Help Needed

young_elite09
0

Asked by young_elite09 Jul 15, 2009 at 05:34 PM about the 1976 Ford Elite

Icant seem to find parts for my '76 Elite n I was wonderin if someone could tell me where to find some parts or to tell me its counterpart so I can get parts from it

killer75
10

the counterpart is the 74`76 torino sport, thay should be the same from the windsheald back, hope that helps

Daystar
0

You can get parts off thunderbirds,Cugars too some lincolns for that year will work aswell,like on my 76 elite I have the windshield wiper switch with delay,I couldn't find it then I went to obsolite & hard to find car parts in a search & found that my elite has a lincoln's wiper switch.

dwood74
0

a 75 rancho will interchange they use the same parts just different body style