Time to take the Vette out for a cruise

A Facebook user
0

Asked by Chris14953 Mar 16, 2009 at 08:09 PM about the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette

i have a 06 vette convertible stick, i would like increase the horse power and sound with out breaking the bank,
any suggestions  

Darren Pettersen
45

If your looking for a little more rumble, long tube headers will give you about 15-20HP and smooth out your exhaust note and is good with future mods. if you want a bit more a good Borala cat back exhaust will help and to benefit from all this a chip or computer tune. A good air intake system will help also. All this would merrit about 35-45hp for about $1200-2000. Hope this helps

Kevin Nagel
5

An X pipe with Borla Cat Backs is the answer. Check on you tube and have a listen, you'll be sold. and they run for about 1400 $ Us.

Richard Hostetler Jr.
35

First of all, nice ride! I would recommend a cold air intake first for a good, cost effective mod. Second would be a good cat back exhaust. I agree that headers are a great upgrade also, but probably a bit more labor intensive. Lastly, a computer upgrade is a good investment also.