How do you remove the factory installed radio?

msteele10
0

Asked by msteele10 Jan 03, 2007 at 11:05 AM about the 1993 Toyota Camry

I bought a new cd player radio, but I am having difficulty in removing the existing radio without damaging the dash.  Any help would be appreciated.

17,645

Hi Msteele10, It can be tricky. Most of the time there are brackets on the dash that will pop off but i can understand why you would be worried about forcing or damaging the dash. http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/upgrade/3380301.html This site provides a step by step for installing a new car radio including wiring and fitting it into the dash. I hope that helps and good luck!