I have a 2002 kia spectra automatic transmission

Gubuchi Faruk
5

Asked by Gubuchi Oct 11, 2010 at 09:19 AM about the 2002 Kia Spectra

I have a 2002 kia spectra automatic transmission, my acceleration is very poor, the car hardly pick up speed only gradually most
especially on d hill. highest speed so far is 160 km/h (when on a slope

norim
0

Hi. If your transmission is not slipping then you need to change your MAF sensor (Mass Air Flow) located in the air filter casing between throttle and air filter. If you open up the air filter casing as if you were to change that, look down the air tube towrds the throttle and you will see the MAF sensor right in there in the middle of the air way. You should be able to find this at any pepboys auto store in stock or next day delivery ans the instalation requires only a screw driver in most ofthe cases. Good luck.