I have a 2010 xc70 with auto closing mirrors. Can they be manually closed when going through the care wash?

dduncan
0

Asked by dduncan Mar 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM about the 2010 Volvo XC70

automatic closing mirrors

judge_roy

can you not access this function from you onboard display?

judge_roy

you could get a bucket, some soap and a sponge, and get out for a bit of physical activity once in a while...I know, I'm disabled with MS, and is uncomfortable but we must do this.

judge_roy

besides, the car wash is $1.75 in quarters and only runs for one minute, frothy brush for one minute, then pressure wash for spray...love to use this car washin' machine, but pressure spray risks flakin' stuff off, but comes out nice and purdie~

Carto
75

Hmm unhelpful and judgmental responses. Actually you can simply press both L and R buttons at the same time to retract mirrors.

judge_roy

Carto....where the hell were you 7 months ago? what do I care if you've got dirty mirrors, furthermore moving parts mean trouble...and you KNOW this to be true...as far as being judgemental...I am the judge....roy~

Carto
75

^^ lol