Nervous to buy a XC70 2013

echopine
5

Asked by echopine Mar 26, 2013 at 11:43 PM about the Volvo XC70

I just need a little push. I am afraid the car will a problems before 150K  that are difficult to diagnois  and end up
with funny noises.  but I love the look and ride?

45,725

Buy it, drive it, decide when the warranty runs out if you want to keep it or get something else. You love the look and ride so enjoy it.

judge_roy

yah, they're good in snow, y'know-

Racer_X
11,895

Coming from a previous owner of a '06 Volvo S40 sedan (which was very reliable and drove for 3 1/2 years before I traded up to an SUV)..I can honestly say it was a joy to drive. It didn't nickel and dime me for repairs like some German cars at all. In fact, Consumer Reports has the new Volvo XC70 on their "Recommended" New Cars List..They also state the following: The XC70 is a wagon with a raised ride height. It features many of Volvo's safety features, including a blind-spot warning system that works well. The powertrain is a pleasant 3.2-liter six-cylinder mated to a six-speed automatic, with available all-wheel drive. The XC70 delivers adequate performance, but it returns just 18 mpg overall. A more powerful, turbocharged T6 engine is available. The ride is fairly stiff, and handling is secure. Inside, the cabin is quiet and nicely trimmed. Reliability has been above average.