2009 saturn aura code p0449

r3r3r3
20

Asked by r3r3r3 Apr 23, 2013 at 10:00 PM about the 2009 Saturn Aura

my engine lite stays on after resetting code 5 times. note: gas tank was low & gas cap was loose. p0449=Evaporative Emission Control System Vent Valve/Solenoid Circuit.
please, help if you can thanks RRR

Bradley Shelledy
665

I'd say try putting the cap back on and resetting the code, to see if it comes back if it does it's your evap canister solenoid which the part will probly cost a bit, but you may be able to get the dealer to fix it under an existing warranty

r3r3r3
20

thanks you, i'll try that again With the gas cap. warranty is over on my 09 saturn, unleess it's an recall issue