1999 dodge Dakota 318, starts and runs good at first then under power it will completely loose power and running correctly unless I floor it or let off the gas. It will idle odd at this point also engine light will come on the next day light is gone and runs fine for about 5-15 miles then starts missing

mrshule
0

Asked by mrshule Sep 20, 2013 at 07:47 PM about the 1999 Dodge Dakota

madmopar
2,345

as soon as the light comes on, go to your local auto parts store, and ask them to use their code scanner and tell you what codes it is showing.