my magnum sits 1 1/2 lower on one side then the other . dealer is replacing rear shocks will this solve the problem

antny
25

Asked by antny Aug 17, 2007 at 11:14 AM about the 2005 Dodge Magnum

23,625

This may solve your problem, as I believe the Magnum uses rear struts, which do support weight, while shocks are merely for ride quality. Have him check the condition of the undercarriage as well to make sure everything else is within spec.

jdwilli
0

My 05 Magnum was ran into a pothole by the dealer at 7,000 miles and ever since the right side of the car is sitting 1" lower. They said nothing was wrong but $2,800.00 later out of my pocket the car still is leaning and drives terrible. I have replaced all springs and shocks all the way around. Frame rack check from front to back and said showed fine. But one shop seems to think something is bent in the strut towers. I can't find anyone who can measure the specs in the strut towers. I also replaced the part on the front right side that connects at the top of the upper A frame and runs down to the lower frame which the wheel attaches to with no luck. Tires are starting to wear. Awesome car, and I would like to have it fixed if possible. Any suggestions?

Mike Arnold
5

new question , how does replacing the rear shocks level a tilt ?????????????????