list for sale

darh
0

Asked by darh Sep 30, 2009 at 01:11 PM about the 1985 Audi 5000

I’m the second owner of a garage kept 1985 Audi 5000 turbo with 57,378 miles.  The car is inspected, drives, rides and runs great.  Where can I find a value for the car and do you have a recommendation for advertising the car.

JWBrothers
115

If you can write a good add, E-bay can get you top dollar. The top price you might get is around $5,200.00, though I would expect $4,000-$4,500, The normal price for that car is $800-$2,400, but that ultra-low mileage, perfect condition car can sell for twice the normal price to the right person. There is a comparatively small demand for a car like yours, but I searched for six months before finding a car similar to yours. All you have to find is two people nationwide to get a top price.