Should the judge hang it up now? after reachin' 65,505 points have learned quite a few things about various systems...but is it time for the judge (judge_roy) to hang now?

judge_roy

Asked by judge_roy Jan 02, 2014 at 09:14 PM about the 1977 Triumph Spitfire

was it one Jamaican group who said "the higher the monkey climb, is the more he
expose"...well, I gotta tell ya.  Being pretty good at everything makes a shattered personality
of ya~ for all my friends....happy 2014 and beyond....of course the esteemed DavidH25 (no
way you're gonna out Gentleman that guy), RacerX, Tom Deyman, jaminblues, dandyoun,
7jimmy7, Michael Kane, and darned old Tenspeed...these guys are awesome and are not
afraid to click helpful...just for participatin'~

judge_roy

btw, the '77 Spitfire did the commute from Oakland to Sonoma just fine in the rain...the clutch seemed weird somehow...turned out to be a radial crack that simply pushed the clutch together.....ya, servicin' the pin....the hydraulics twice...who'd a known....something tells me the car dealer (sheister) knew this and seemed a little too happy when I drove it off the lot in San Jose~

judge_roy

it's hard to feel at ease with an 18 wheeler re-tread howlin' in your ear at 70mph with your ass four inches off the ground....'tis a young man's fancy~

Travis Yager
265

to many starting DIYers and mechanics, like myself, you're an inspiration. if you must hang-up the towel, at least check in every now and then to check-up on the many of us that are just now jumping in.

Best Answer
18,665

Why would you want to do that, Judge? You have a way of mixing valuable, helpful information and humor in all of your posts! I enjoy reading them as, I'm sure everyone else does. Back in the '80s I was a member of the Cadillac- LaSalle Club. In the Club's monthly publication called The Self-Starter there was a question and answer column titled Ask Mr. Bentwrench. Your posts remind me of his answers to club member's questions. Aucurate and humorous. Each month when the magazine would arrive I'd always read Mr. Bentwrench's column first. It was a real treat!! Just as your posts are now!! -Jim

91,915

Keep pluggin', are you getting bored?

judge_roy

No, fellers---just spending too much time here...my design of an exercise vehicle (executive pedal-car) which stores energy in an hydraulic accumulator need to be re-invented.....better still get away from the computer and some more paintings will be more of a permanent offering than advise to some appreciative...some with NO humor will stay in this symposium forever (or until someone presses the delete button)...but an oil painting will last until it succumbs to the elements...It's been a joy learnin' a thing or two with you fellas~ will check in again as operator_13...if I have to continue doin' this~ thanks for your words of encouragement, you guys~

jjmtuttle

HANG IT UP! WOW its bad when you have a post saying Hang it up? its like the washed up wrestler who doesn't know when he is done and still thinks he can make it.. but never did! so sad...lol agree 1000% hang it up...

judge_roy

a thousand percent...you must have been terrible at math...as 100 percent is the maximum allowed...your multiple expiatory remarks spank of an uneducated man as well...so sorry that you think that you're all that~ really glad that you've got so much time to dedicate to helping one another...this is important~!?!?!?!?}}}}}}|||||

judge_roy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdoGVgj1MtY

judge_roy

Sir, not quite certain on "putting people in Harms way" that my friend is entirely subjective and the "dirty dozen" that is to say were issued CarGurus caps and have the courage to take some pride and stand behind the team...we are here to solve your problem in case you missed that meeting....furthermore incapable of having a positive constructive or imaginative posting for the whole world to enjoy...droop down to 'kick a guy in the teeth' dunno why...hate to think that's is not RED you're seein' but GREEN....there ain't nothing wrong with any of my answers....the worst is to suggest replacement parts but always say yes TEST before committing...could PM the dirty dozen, but we are not here to Give people a slap for doing it wrong, rather lead the way to success...I speak for all Gurus when I can assert that between ALL the minds we WILL have the answer for you~ like to think that you are agreeable and on the team....but am having doubts because to post hatred and hateful things goes against the grain of any decent person who's here only to help you~....in short, welcome to the team....just tone the areas of concern away from the myopic, but to the big picture...between all of us we can do this...isn't a matter of self- glorification....this is where you perhaps are mis-understanding the intentions here~

jjmtuttle

so how many user names do you have??? seems like the more I read the worse it looks!!! you log in under other(operator_13's) names and hit Mark helpful to raise your points wow ...REALLY how misleading can you be?????????? how many names do you really have? be honest JUDGE!!!

DavidH25

jimtuttle you are the one who needs to 'hang it up' and stop ragging on Judge Roy. I know for certain he does not give himself points and dude, you need therapy. All that hostility coming out, your insecurities are so evident. And your PM asking me if I need an address, so we can meet in an alley so you can beat up a 60 year old man with a broken spine and a 50 something guy with MS. Your macho-man threats are a clear sign of mental illness. Seek help.

jjmtuttle

yeah keep deleting my post david/judge...lol I forwarded all emails threatening and none threatening sent to me from david and judge to the site management to let them be the judge of this!... hope this help

judge_roy

Big Jim....WE cannot delete your posts~ you are quite seriously DRUNK with self-glorification~

judge_roy

jbuttle, you are here to hurt people...WE are here to help people...you just ain't seein' it....dooofus~

jjmtuttle

sorry, you don't delete my post you deleted my answers on post if you don't like or approve it!!!