Have you driven a 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid 10 reviews.

GuruW3XCY writes:
Overall:

Pros: Its jam-packed with features that most competitors charge premium fees for. Stylish look Powerful engine No CVT transmission Very quiet, Excellent gas mileage for its size. Cons: The seats are heated and not cooled. Heated seats are not as important, especially in cloth-trimmed seats, as the body heat would do the trick. Instead, the steering wheel should be heated at the SEL trim and above. The SEL hybrid trim does not have leather-trimmed seats like the non-hybrid model. The interior and exterior colors are limited No Walk Away Auto Lock *Overall, great car and worth every $

Find a new Hyundai Tucson Hybrid near you
Zip:
MSRP: $30,900 Invoice:$29,431 Search Hyundai dealers to find exactly the car you want.
Gjsantiago writes:
Overall:

This car is excellent. Total package - looks, tech, power, space, driving experience, all in a hybrid at a great value.

Madison writes:
Overall:

If theres a hybrid to consider buying in 2022, this is it. The features that come standard (even on the lowest trim package) put the competing vehicles to shame! This feels like a high-end car for a mid-tier price - on my vehicle (SEL Convenience pkg), the adaptive cruise control, the safety alerts and the entire seamless sync with my phone into the entertainment system make this car luxurious. Changing the drive mode from Eco to Sports mode and feeling that ZIP! when I accelerate puts this car into a class of its own. It does NOT handle like an SUV. More like a spaceship. I cannot stress how satisfied I am with this purchase. T

Karen writes:
Overall:

We are enjoying the smooth, quiet ride. Great cargo space.

Guru9RNJ21 writes:
Overall:

I absolutely love my Tucson Hybrid Limited in shimmering silver. The interior is luxurious for its class. It drives great for a hybrid. I cant say enough how much I love the HDA feature. Adaptive cruise control plus lane centering has totally changed my commute to work. I barely have to drive it myself haha. You can notice the change in driving when going into sport mode. Its a great overall ride. The only real negatives for me are 1. The back up alert sound is super loud. The car is quiet so you dont really hear how loud it is when youre driving, but if youre outside, its like a dump trunk. 2. The Bose premium sound system could be better. Its not horrible, and does a decent job. It actually sounds better at loud volumes. But I feel like they could have added a couple more speakers in the rear passenger section and made it a 10 speaker system like you find in a lot of top end trim levels in its competing class. But thats just me being nit picky. I still love this vehicle.

Sheryl writes:
Overall:

I’ve only had the car since 6/28 but so far I love it!

Guru98NMP5 writes:
Overall:

Its a great car, my only disappointment is that there is not a button on the key fob, nor one inside the car, to open the back door. The only way to do it is manually at the door. Even the more basic and much older vehicles Ive owned have had that option on the key fob. Other than that annoyance, the vehicle is amazing and I love it!

Guru9B259C writes:
Overall:

This car is a great value. So much more than I thought for the money. I really wanted the SEL package, but none close by so I bought the BLUE package. Am not disappointed. So many safety features and other features I will probably never use. I’m so happy with the hybrid model. They have made dramatic improvement in the last few years. The headlights are awesome, the ride SO much better than my Jeep was, the handling is great. Only thing I don’t like is there is no remote for opening tailgate. It has to be done by hand. No sunroof. But who can beat Hyundai ten year warranty? This is my 3rd Hyundai and my second hybrid

Guru9NGNZY writes:
Overall:

I like that I can get 38mpg . Looks cool with lots of room . Has a 5 star safety rating , Nice tunes but I miss my CDs . Ride is quite & smooth , comfort isnt quite as good as my Lexus but its close . Nice that I can use regular gas now instead of the 93 octane $$$.

Guru9Z1KNB writes:
Overall:

I bought a 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid and I am in love with it. Pros: Acceleration. The electric motor creates an instant rush of power when you press the pedal, and while this is no sports car, acceleration is actually quite fun. Fuel Economy: Being a Hybrid, fuel economy is great. I can get up to 45mpg. Value: My top spec limited costed 40k, but it has a lot of features that are usually pricy options in other cars. Some of my favorites are the heated and ventilated perforated leather seats, panoramic sunroof, 10 inch touchscreen and cluster, and more. Cons: The top trims do not have wireless apple car play and android auto. Piano black interior trim is prone to scratching and dust. These minor things aside, the car is a fantastic value for someone in the small suv market.

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid 10 reviews.

Looking for a Used Tucson Hybrid in your area?

CarGurus has 700 nationwide Tucson Hybrid listings starting at $30,910.

Have you driven a 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid?