Have you driven a 2020 Kia Telluride?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2020 Kia Telluride 10 reviews.

fjcruizer7 writes:
Overall:

This is the perfect family car.It’s roomy fashionable sleek looking comfortable and has all the tech.Only thing is the dealerships jack up the price beyond MSRP making it to costly.

Telluride

Looking for a Used Telluride in your area?

CarGurus has 3,962 nationwide Telluride listings starting at $31,777.

Guru9TZXQ3 writes:
Overall:

This is the best of the 3-row SUVs I have ever driven. Safety and convenience are all standard features, luxury is similar to many high-end vehicles. Test drive a Telluride before you purchase anything else.

Bridgett writes:
Overall:

Im so glad I went with the Telluride! Love it and everything about it. Worth every penny!!

Guru9CSVB2 writes:
Overall:

Telluride seems to be the very best in the cost performance among mid-size SUVs. Looks beautiful, stylish and select. Rides extremely comfortable. It surely is loveable.

Guru9CHYZX writes:
Overall:

Loaded and with great value and appears to be well made

Guru9LZDHR writes:
Overall:

I love this car.. has all the bells and whistles! Rides great!

Kimba03 writes:
Overall:

I really want to own one of these

Guru5SV1X writes:
Overall:

There are so many excellent features about this car, the interior size, smooth ride, good safety features, including the overall look, and style. The only reason it did not receive a 5 star was because of the model I purchased. Had I researched better, I may have passed on the S model only because of a couple of features that I have gotten used to and am now missing. One of the features I really miss is the automatic lift and close gate of the car. Im shorter in stature and closing the liftgate, is only accessible by reaching up for the handle, which is a stretch. The other thing that I was overlooking was the pre-set automatic seat settings for driver 1 and, driver 2. Once again being shorter, I end up resetting so many things once anyone from my family drives the car before me. Whereas in the past, I just hit one button and it was all set. My previous car , the 2011 Buick Enclave, had those features, not that Im complaining, I do love the Telluride over the old Buick. There are no more blind spots while going up hills and, this car feels larger but takes up less room in the garage. ?? These were two features that I thought would be pretty standard on a $38,000+ midsized SUV. The only other cars we were considering for this purchase was the INFINITI QX60 and the Hyundai, Palisade. We chose the Kia because of the safety rating and the overall styling.

Gloribel writes:
Overall:

Great family vehicle! Looks of a range without the price tag of one!

Shana writes:
Overall:

AWESOME CAR! This is the best car I have ever purchased!!

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2020 Kia Telluride 10 reviews.

2022 Kia Telluride Reviews

Review By Guru9LLSZS

Choice of color options. Compare it to the kia Sorento. Read More

2021 Kia Telluride Reviews

Review By Guru9CD9SG

The Telluride appears quite nice, however, we have not yet driven one as they appear to be unavailable. Given the high demand, low production rate = unavailable and extorsion price, it appears that i... Read More

Review By Guru9XF2YJ

Most every Telluride coming into Houston is gravity grey with black interior. I am not going to a funeral. Read More

Telluride

Looking for a Used Telluride in your area?

CarGurus has 3,962 nationwide Telluride listings starting at $31,777.

Have you driven a 2020 Kia Telluride?