Have you driven a 2019 Lexus UX?

Displaying all 2019 Lexus UX reviews reviews.

Justin writes:
Overall:

Awesome body style. Looks great. Good car, and Lexus are good vehicles.

UX

Looking for a Used UX in your area?

CarGurus has 425 nationwide UX listings starting at $24,900.

GuruBD5PV writes:
Overall:

As a senior citizen I was a little concern about the size of the vehicle inside and out that being the engine when I first viewed it. However to my surprise the inside is very roomy and the engine is powerful enough for someone of my age group. So I give it four stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Guru9W8WMK writes:
Overall:

The car is great however the car does not come with a spare tire or doughnut tire and no jack also

Georgiaowens writes:
Overall:

Based on the Toyota CHR it is a sporty, fun car to drive. Excellent features, when I replaced what I had on my insurance I saved $70 because of the new safety features. Now if you are 6’ 2” or above and about 240 lbs this car isn’t probably for you. I’m not and I love the ride and pick up.

Christina writes:
Overall:

The engine felt sluggish and was really loud for a hybrid. There are so many features in the cabin that its very distracting.

Guru94H9M7 writes:
Overall:

This car runs great, I believe the value of this car is ok, just the middle does not have enough space, other than that I enjoy driving it.

GuruRMBGZ writes:
Overall:

Best suv I have ever driven and I bought this one, its a 2017 350 Rx, it has 29,000 miles and I paid cash for it, I would LOVE to have the seatbelts replaced because they re dirty, other than that, it is PERFECT!!!!

2019 Lexus UX Review
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Would Buy Ranked 2018 Lexus NX better.
"To low to ground "

Displaying all 2019 Lexus UX reviews reviews.

2020 Lexus UX Reviews

Review By Island

This is a strikingly beautiful car. The build quality is simply outstanding. I used Car Gurus because it showed me the most competitively priced cars within 500 miles. I found one, agreed on a trade, ... Read More

UX

Looking for a Used UX in your area?

CarGurus has 425 nationwide UX listings starting at $24,900.

Have you driven a 2019 Lexus UX?