Have you driven a 2014 RAM C/V?

Displaying all 2014 RAM C/V reviews reviews.

Rossm13 writes:
Overall:

Broken windsheild, rusty hood, missing trim, tranny fluid leak, not an $11,000 value, maybe $7,500. Salesman did not show me any other Ram CV vehicles, even though they have many in stock.

C/V

Looking for a Used C/V in your area?

CarGurus has 128 nationwide C/V listings starting at $2,985.

Cranking writes:
Overall:

Seems pretty perfect for the job I do I would compare it to the ford transit connect

Craig writes:
Overall:

This is a great small cargo van that Dodge should have never stopped making. Plenty of power and with an 1800 lbs cargo rating it is very versatile for many industries. The V6 has plenty of power. Love it!

Donald writes:
Overall:

Mini vans are a dime a dozen, cargo vans are not. They are often used up and basically nasty. So when you do find one in good shape ( like I did , this one is very good) you need to jump on it and buy it. This van is a v6 model all the newer vans out there are I4s and much smaller, these might be fine for your flower shop etc. but not for hauling around a few hundred lbs of soda pop and candy bars like I do. A major plus for this van is that IT WILL FIT IN THE GARAGE!

Richard writes:
Overall:

It has a big cargo space. It runs great.

2014 RAM C/V Tradesman Review
cdtsr0428 says:
Now I own the one I drove........I own it because I was so impressed with the vehicle in every respect.
vs2014 Nissan NV Cargo 1500 SV
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Power Ranked 2014 Nissan NV Cargo 1500 SV worse.
"Not having loaded the RAM with anything heavy as yet its hard to say. Having driven the Nissan during my former employment, and loading it frequently, I must say it was weaker than the Ram, at least when they were both empty."
Family Car Ranked 2014 Nissan NV Cargo 1500 SV worse.
"No seats in the rear make it so great for camping, flea marketing, dog showing, gardening, etc."

Displaying all 2014 RAM C/V reviews reviews.

C/V

Looking for a Used C/V in your area?

CarGurus has 128 nationwide C/V listings starting at $2,985.

Have you driven a 2014 RAM C/V?