2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

Have you driven a 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport?

Displaying all 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport reviews reviews.

2014 Chevrolet Captiva SportReview
william writes:
Overall:

I own a saturn vue xe of the same design as the captiva, they are excellent and well engineered cars.

Captiva Sport

Looking for a Used Captiva Sport in your area?

CarGurus has 507 nationwide Captiva Sport listings starting at $3,495.

2014 Chevrolet Captiva SportReview
Guru9D3M49 writes:
Overall:

The car may be fine, but when I showed up to the dealership, I was told it had been sold that day. Then two days later, I receive multiple texts and calls that the car is back in and I should go see it. Additionally, I didnt get the feeling that the dealership could/should be trusted.

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LTReview
blanham02 writes:
Overall:

Suv — SUV has been fine, just not enough room for three car seats in back seat. Good looking SUV that has done well on on road conditions. Horse power is fine and barking does well. Leather heated heats are nice on very cold days.

Pros: excellent looking SUV

Cons: mileage should be better

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport 2LSReview
DalWild writes:
Interior Noise:
Overall:

Second Coming Of The Tardis — I rented a Captiva on a business trip for a week recently, after having test driven one (for my daughter). It looks small, but inside, it's fairly roomy. We had 3 adults and all were comfortable, though back seat was snug for me (6'/225 lbs) sitting behind driver (about 6'). Would probably be uncomfortable on longer trips. Easy access to radio and climate controls, dashboard is visible. Even though it was 4 cylinders, it got right up on the highway and into highway speeds with no problems. Finally, I really liked the visibility. We have an Avalanche and an Infiniti SUV, each with some blind spots. I really didn't sense any blind spot looking left, right or in rearview. I feel comfortable this would be a safe, practical car for my daughter and will likely buy one.

Pros: Quick enough to jump on the freeway and get up to speed. Handles well.  Roomier inside than it looks on the outside.  Comfortable access to controls.  Seemed to get good mileage.  Great visibility all around.

Cons: Back seat would get a bit tight for adults in extended drives.  Not bad for shorter hops.

I had to give a rating to Maintenance and Reliability so I gave 3 stars, I have no insight whatsoever to those.  A bit noisy - not obnoxious, but I think that's a trade off with superior visibility.

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LT Review
krmempco says:
Smaller cargo capacity, more storage in tire well. Came with net and divider. Rattles when sound is played loud. Purchase vehicle from leased retained value difference of 5K, plan to keep and fix up with garage for at least 8 years.
vs2014 Honda CR-V
2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LT winning categories:
  • Would Buy
Cargo Capacity Ranked 2014 Honda CR-V better.
"wheel well is inside vehicle so little more room."
2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LS Review
Greenhouse72 says:
Like the car its a nice ride its smaller than the equinox so it handles well in city traffic. I have not had any issues with the power of vehicle like some state but I only use eco mode on hwys. The interior is nice for trips with plenty storage space for shopping. When people see this vehicle they ask what is it i say Chevy,they say never seen one they think its a 2018 or 2019 they cant believe it is a 2014.enogh said.
vs2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LS winning categories:
  • Would Buy
Value Ranked 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe worse.
"Chevrolet. "
Would Buy Ranked 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe worse.
"The captiva is a Chevrolet have had it 5yrs. The Hyundai had for 5yrs but only ran for 6months before broke dowm."
2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LT Review
Jackie says:
Great car but not a lot of room
vs2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LT winning categories:
  • Would Buy

Displaying all 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport reviews reviews.

2013 Chevrolet Captiva Sport Reviews

Review By Denett

I just purchased my 2nd Captiva. My 1st was totaled in a car accident 6 months after purchase. After the 4 months it took my broken leg to heal, it was time to find another car. I researched many a... Read More

Review By Vanessa

Car was good value for the price. However, it had a few paint issues, but overall, it seems to be a good car. Read More

2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport Reviews

Review By Rita

Its a beautiful reliable vehicle bit my family is to big. Read More

Review By Guru9ZCJ3C

Car is of good value, runs great as well Read More

Captiva Sport

Looking for a Used Captiva Sport in your area?

CarGurus has 507 nationwide Captiva Sport listings starting at $3,495.

Have you driven a 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport?