2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport User Reviews

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

Have you driven a 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport?

Displaying all 3 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport reviews.

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LTReview
Overall:

Suv — SUV has been fine, just not enough room for three car seats in back seat. Good looking SUV that has done well on on road conditions. Horse power is fine and barking does well. Leather heated heats are nice on very cold days.

Pros: excellent looking SUV

Cons: mileage should be better

Captiva Sport

Looking for a Used Captiva Sport in your area?

CarGurus has 1,235 nationwide Captiva Sport listings starting at $4,615.

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport 2LSReview
Interior Noise:
Overall:

Second Coming Of The Tardis — I rented a Captiva on a business trip for a week recently, after having test driven one (for my daughter). It looks small, but inside, it's fairly roomy. We had 3 adults and all were comfortable, though back seat was snug for me (6'/225 lbs) sitting behind driver (about 6'). Would probably be uncomfortable on longer trips. Easy access to radio and climate controls, dashboard is visible. Even though it was 4 cylinders, it got right up on the highway and into highway speeds with no problems. Finally, I really liked the visibility. We have an Avalanche and an Infiniti SUV, each with some blind spots. I really didn't sense any blind spot looking left, right or in rearview. I feel comfortable this would be a safe, practical car for my daughter and will likely buy one.

Pros: Quick enough to jump on the freeway and get up to speed. Handles well.  Roomier inside than it looks on the outside.  Comfortable access to controls.  Seemed to get good mileage.  Great visibility all around.

Cons: Back seat would get a bit tight for adults in extended drives.  Not bad for shorter hops.

I had to give a rating to Maintenance and Reliability so I gave 3 stars, I have no insight whatsoever to those.  A bit noisy - not obnoxious, but I think that's a trade off with superior visibility.

2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LT Review
says:
Smaller cargo capacity, more storage in tire well. Came with net and divider. Rattles when sound is played loud. Purchase vehicle from leased retained value difference of 5K, plan to keep and fix up with garage for at least 8 years.
vs2014 Honda CR-V
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Cargo Capacity Ranked 2014 Honda CR-V better.
"wheel well is inside vehicle so little more room."

Displaying all 3 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport reviews.

2013 Chevrolet Captiva Sport Reviews

Great Crossover If You're On A Budget! By Trent

I Love My 2013 Chevrolet Captiva Sport LTZ! It handles great, runs very smooth with lots of pep! It red with black leather interior! It is so fun to drive and handles like a champ! I love my Chevy Cap... Read More

2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport Reviews

Great Family And Sporty Car! By migration_canderson90

I love the look of this car! It's sleek and also has a sporty side to it, so even though I use it as a "mom" car, it definitely doesn't look like the normal mom-type car! Hasn't had to go into the sho... Read More

Overall Very Sporty And Enjoyable. By ddick9366

Makes one's heart skip a beat when viewed from the exterior. Great styling with affordable comfort and reasonable economy. The V-6 engine has adequate power and an "Eco" mode that improves highway... Read More

Cars compared to 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport

Have you driven a 2014 Chevrolet Captiva Sport?