2012 Scion iQ User Reviews

Have you driven a 2012 Scion iQ?

Displaying all 2 2012 Scion iQ reviews.

2012 Scion iQ BaseReview
Accessories:
Warranty:
Overall:

A Fun Little Commuter — The aggressive styling is really what sold me on this car to begin with. You sit up tall with the other "full - size" cars, so I don't get that feeling of imminent squishiness that you get in Mini Coopers or Smartfor2s. And a little thing that I never knew I was missing - the car connects to my phone as a bluetooth headset, so I can listen to music or audiobooks from right where I left off inside my house or working in the yard.

Pros: Spins on a dime, parks beautifully. And in a pinch, you really could put three or four people in there, which is great in a tiny car like this.

Cons: I really don't feel safe putting a baby seat in the back. And I admit it's a little noisy on the freeway.

iQ

Looking for a Used iQ in your area?

CarGurus has 223 nationwide iQ listings starting at $3,995.

2012 Scion iQ Base Review
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Power Ranked 2012 smart fortwo worse.
"The torque when you step on the gas moves the Scion much smoother with more control and quicker."
Would Buy Ranked 2012 smart fortwo worse.
"Overall, the Scion is a much more solid feeling car, and it holds the road better. The wheel base fits on a mechanic rack, wile the smart fortwo wont. "

Displaying all 2 2012 Scion iQ reviews.

Cars compared to 2012 Scion iQPeople researching a 2012 Scion iQ contacted a dealer about

Have you driven a 2012 Scion iQ?