2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport User Reviews

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

Have you driven a 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport?

Displaying all 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport reviews reviews.

Godfrey writes:
Overall:

I got this vehicle for my wife to work with... it is just basic when compared to today’s technology. One dislike I can’t get over... the cabin is NOT quiet. Turning the radio up, does drowned out the noise. I did consider also the Kia-Sportage, but I didn’t like the Pedal emergency brake!

Outlander Sport

Looking for a Used Outlander Sport in your area?

CarGurus has 6,686 nationwide Outlander Sport listings starting at $3,499.

Philip writes:
Overall:

All was well accepted. Except some deferred maintenance was not done.

Blawrence75 writes:
Overall:

Dirty waited longer time because car wasn’t there pulled car up and it was gross pine needles all over the interior wa told I couldn’t see days earlier because it was getting detailed

Nessus writes:
Overall:

Smooth ride, great gas mileage, getting 26 mpg in the city. Nice features and seats re comfy. Plenty of room for what I need. All around great buy, recommended.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ESReview
Sdb2007 writes:
Overall:

Not A Bad Car — This is a great car for anyone wanting an SUV that is fuel efficient. We usually get about 25 MPG. It's a little small for this over packer on road trips. It was a great 1 kid car but I feel like we are cramped now with 4 of us.

Pros: Cargo area is good for everyday needs, great gas mileage, cute

Cons: Cargo area doesn't fit big things, Can seem small if you travel with a lot of stuff, no back air vents

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ESReview
Chruisg writes:
Snow/Ice:
Overall:

Awesome Car — Bought it as a single man and now I'm family man, it completed all my needs always, never gave me an issue. When brought it from Miami to Stamford, CT thought was going to give me problem with the snow but not at all.

Pros: Perfect car for all seasons, brought it from Miami to Stamford, CT and haven't had a problem .

Cons: Can't think of one, the car hasn't gave me any problems

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SEReview
ajh122261 writes:
Overall:

At First Good. — Right now we are haveing issiues with the car it will not start. It has been at the dealer 4 times for the same issiue, the first time they said it was the battery. Well 3 times after they changed the battery it is at the dealer again.One big issue is there is no real close dealer. Closest one is 30 miles then 45. I bought it at the one 45 miles away not really thinking should be no prolbem it is a New Car. Roadside assistance says it has to go to the closest dealer. If it has been there 3 times already and now on 4 why would you go back to the same place??Them ask for a loner and again and they say we have none they are all out. Not very good customer service. I will never buy one again (Mitisbshi Produt) I don't understand there unwillingness to make it wright.

Pros: Very good on gas and easy parking

Cons: Back seat is tight for long leg people

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE AWDReview
Michael writes:
Overall:

Love It, Need It, Want More! — Loving this vehicle, cant say enough good things. Of course with all the doo dads I got in it this car is perfect for the college kid on the go! Heated cloth seats and AWD is more than I could ask for!

Pros: AWD, heated seats, atrium roofing, blue tooth, LED package, 710 watt system.

Cons: Fuel economy is supposed to be around 30mpg highway, however I usually only get around 25.

Displaying all 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport reviews reviews.

2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Reviews

Review By Guru992L6X

The Outlander was great. Would’ve taken it in a heartbeat had it not been for the strict sticker price policy. Read More

Review By GuruMSTBT

The car felt cheap. Doors rattled, bumper felt loose. Cheaper in the short run. They need to give a long warranty because they need to improve their customer confidence Read More

2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Reviews

Review By GuruJWB1K

Its ok. Already having different dash board pop ups like airbag service light and low tire pressure icon constantly lit up. No oil change sticker on the windshield and seems to drink more gas than I h... Read More

Review By Jami

I loved it so much that I bought the car! Read More

2015 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Reviews

Review By Godfrey

This SUV is very basic, nothing extra to talk about. Would like to see something different, something that attracts attention. Read More

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Reviews

Mitsubishi's 2014 Outlander Sport Is Terrific! By Carmanic

The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport (2014) is UAW built in the USA and offers great styling & good MPG while not compromising on performance...It is one of the best cars I've ever owned...Great Value with ... Read More

Outlander Sport

Looking for a Used Outlander Sport in your area?

CarGurus has 6,686 nationwide Outlander Sport listings starting at $3,499.

Have you driven a 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport?