2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport User Reviews

Have you driven a 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport?

Displaying all 4 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport reviews.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ESReview
Overall:

Not A Bad Car — This is a great car for anyone wanting an SUV that is fuel efficient. We usually get about 25 MPG. It's a little small for this over packer on road trips. It was a great 1 kid car but I feel like we are cramped now with 4 of us.

Pros: Cargo area is good for everyday needs, great gas mileage, cute

Cons: Cargo area doesn't fit big things, Can seem small if you travel with a lot of stuff, no back air vents

Outlander Sport

Looking for a Used Outlander Sport in your area?

CarGurus has 14,019 nationwide Outlander Sport listings starting at $5,977.

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ESReview
Snow/Ice:
Overall:

Awesome Car — Bought it as a single man and now I'm family man, it completed all my needs always, never gave me an issue. When brought it from Miami to Stamford, CT thought was going to give me problem with the snow but not at all.

Pros: Perfect car for all seasons, brought it from Miami to Stamford, CT and haven't had a problem .

Cons: Can't think of one, the car hasn't gave me any problems

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SEReview
Overall:

At First Good. — Right now we are haveing issiues with the car it will not start. It has been at the dealer 4 times for the same issiue, the first time they said it was the battery. Well 3 times after they changed the battery it is at the dealer again.One big issue is there is no real close dealer. Closest one is 30 miles then 45. I bought it at the one 45 miles away not really thinking should be no prolbem it is a New Car. Roadside assistance says it has to go to the closest dealer. If it has been there 3 times already and now on 4 why would you go back to the same place??Them ask for a loner and again and they say we have none they are all out. Not very good customer service. I will never buy one again (Mitisbshi Produt) I don't understand there unwillingness to make it wright.

Pros: Very good on gas and easy parking

Cons: Back seat is tight for long leg people

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE AWDReview
Overall:

Love It, Need It, Want More! — Loving this vehicle, cant say enough good things. Of course with all the doo dads I got in it this car is perfect for the college kid on the go! Heated cloth seats and AWD is more than I could ask for!

Pros: AWD, heated seats, atrium roofing, blue tooth, LED package, 710 watt system.

Cons: Fuel economy is supposed to be around 30mpg highway, however I usually only get around 25.

Displaying all 4 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport reviews.

2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Reviews

Mitsubishi's 2014 Outlander Sport Is Terrific! By Carmanic

The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport (2014) is UAW built in the USA and offers great styling & good MPG while not compromising on performance...It is one of the best cars I've ever owned...Great Value with ... Read More

Cars compared to 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander SportPeople researching a 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport contacted a dealer about

Have you driven a 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport?