2011 INFINITI M56 Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2011 INFINITI M56 against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

Have you driven a 2011 INFINITI M56?

2011 INFINITI M56 x AWDReview
Overall:

Beautiful, Inside And Out! — This is an amazingly fun car to drive. It's responsiveness and road feel make you feel in complete control of a very powerful machine. When running it sounds great, looks great both inside and out, and as with my previous M I expect its reliability to be pitch perfect. I've owned BMW's, Volvo's, and Lexus' in the past and presently (wife has an Rx400h) and this is by far my favorite vehicle and brand. That's why I replaced my 2006 M with 95K miles with another. I'm expecting another great 1/2 decade with this car.

Pros: Acceleration is wonderful, smooth and responsive. Ride is firm but acceptable for a sports sedan. I happen to like the road feel of this car. Tech is really top notch. Gorgeous interior . A real pleasure to drive every day.

Cons: Voice command system a bit more convoluted than my prior M's. Some tech features a bit too intrusive, such as the eco pedal. Haven't quite got the handle on the DCS yet but working at it.

2012 INFINITI M56 Reviews

Really Enjoyed Owning It By WBarrett99

Overall outstanding car. Good dealers. Engine has excellent power. I really like the adaptive cruise control, cooled seats, blind side warning. The aero package gives is a much better look. I hig... Read More

Have you driven a 2011 INFINITI M56?