2010 Lincoln MKT User Reviews

Have you driven a 2010 Lincoln MKT?

Displaying all 2 2010 Lincoln MKT reviews.

2010 Lincoln MKT 3.7LReview
Accessories:
Overall:

Luxury Crossover Vehicle! — This was the perfect fit for my wife and our family. We are a family of 5 and our oldest has grown up (18 years old). So, that left us with really 4 now. Coming from a mini-van to a sedan was too big of a drop for us, so the MKT made sense & was a perfect fit. Our red MKT is fully loaded with navigation, satellite radio, DVD, cruise control, dual sun roof , THX surround sound and you can even change the color of the interior lights (cup holder/door handle areas). It is a bit larger than the MKX too. Give it a look as you will be pleasantly surprised :)

Pros: Great family vehicle!  We have found it reliable with a smooth, quiet ride.

Cons: Third row seat really can comfortably seat one adult, two is very tight.

MKT

Looking for a Used MKT in your area?

CarGurus has 1,108 nationwide MKT listings starting at $5,977.

2010 Lincoln MKT 3.5L EcoBoost AWDReview
Appearance:
Overall:

Mkt Is A Wonderful Car — At 10k mark the MKt still a wonderful car and motor. Acceleration from stand still is great, but from a rolling start or passing it is awesome. Grade A. Handling is great for a vehicle this size and weight 5000 lbs. Grade A. Braking is fair, it gets the job done but could be better. Grade B-. Appearance inside leather quality is excellent, downfall is there are a lot of parts from the FORD parts bin. Grade B+ Appearance Exterior - can you say EXCLUSIVE nothing looks like the MKt from the front or the rear Grade - A Build quality is good, a loose trim panel was snapped back in by me, no rattles or squeaks Grade A- Maintenance - two oil changes and tire rotations - no charges yet! Gas Mileage - It could be better averaging 14 mpg, 1 mpg less than my old Mercury so I'm not teribly upset because now I have All-whell drive and a bunch of toys, best was 18, I have not seen the 22 Grade C+ Fun to drive - yes it is Grade A+

Pros: MKt is a wonderful drivers car

Cons: Parking at the far end of parking lots

Displaying all 2 2010 Lincoln MKT reviews.

Cars compared to 2010 Lincoln MKTPeople researching a 2010 Lincoln MKT contacted a dealer about

Have you driven a 2010 Lincoln MKT?