2010 Ford Transit Connect User Reviews

2010 Ford Transit Connect Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2010 Ford Transit Connect against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2010 Ford Transit Connect vs:

Have you driven a 2010 Ford Transit Connect?
    Rank this car

Displaying all 9 2010 Ford Transit Connect reviews.

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT w/ rear door glass Review
    Interior Noise:
    Parking:
    Overall:

Uniquely Fun — I like all of this car, my wife is totally indifferent to it! Most people ask WHAT IS IT? A very stable easy to drive small van with lots of room. I always feel safe wile driving, but wish it had Front fog lights. Yes I would buy it again.

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

Pros: Easy to find in huge parking lot.
    All my Hobbies fit in the back.

Cons: Noisy on mildly rough roads

Transit Connect

Looking for a Used Transit Connect in your area?

CarGurus has 16,921 nationwide Transit Connect listings starting at $3,999.

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XL w/ side and rear door glass Review
    Overall:

Useful — I can carry all the dogs to events with ease. The front seats are relatively comfortable. Easy to park. Short turning radius. Noisy, hard riding cargo van. Useful, but not fun to drive, poor acceleration, no pickup when entering freeway.

Pros: carries lots of cargo

Cons: noisy, no power

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT Review
    Overall:

Love My Transit — Build Quality and excellent to work out of. Reliable and fun to drive. This vehicle is better than every other van I have ever used. I don't know what took Ford so long to bring it to the States from Europe. It has been the number one selling mini van there for over 8 years.

Pros: It fits into places my other van would not.

Cons: Acceleration

Overall:

Very Likeable — Fun to drive, unique. Good gas mileage. Easy to handle. Great visiblity through extra large windshield. Best if you need to carry more cargo than people.

Pros: gas mileage, style

Cons: power door locks

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT w/ side and rear door glass Review
    Overall:

Nice Truck — The acceleration is poor but the braking and handling are great. The gas mileage is good and I love the euro look and styling. I'm getting around 22 MPG.

Pros: Handling

Cons: No power

Overall:

Love The Room For The Driver, Lots Of New Gadgets, Great New Ways To Help You Drive. — I use it for transporting my power wheel chair. Getting in and out is the easiest with the wide doors, front or back, the chair loads with only a ramp, no lift needed. Driving a Transit is fun, fun, fun. Repairs, faults, I'll call if something comes up.

Pros: Good ride, loaded or not

Cons: A turbo diesel and bigger gas tank, nicer!

Overall:

Availability Of The Other Colors Are Scarce. — Performance is good, handles well, 25 mpg. Build quality is good, some rear speakers would be nice. Styling and fit are very good. Waiting for an OEM tow hitch.

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

Pros: Great mileage for small van, handles like a car

Cons: Needs rear speakers

Overall:

Good Car — front area storage is in short supply lots or seat room big windows good ride i would buy another one fun to drive easy to drive

Pros: ride, ease of getting in and our of the car

Cons: front area storage, blind spot when backing up

2010 Ford Transit Connect Cargo XLT w/ rear door glass Review
    Overall:

The Ford Transit Connect Is The Perfect Vehicle For Commuting, Sports, Fun And More! — For me, the Ford Transit Connect is a perfect match of a fuel efficent vehicle capable of daily commutes, with enough space for recreational activities. I can commute to work daily, then use the vehicle for fishing, camping, sports/fun or cargo carrying on my free time. I get alot of looks and thumbs up driving along the busy highway to and from work.

Pros: fule economy, space, size, manuverability

Cons: need more aftermarket accessories

Displaying all 9 2010 Ford Transit Connect reviews.

2013 Ford Transit Connect Reviews

It Suits The Commercial Market Well. By actech

My wife wanted this vehicle for 2 years and I declined to purchase it due to less than stellar reviews. I finally purchased the 2013 XLT Premium wagon in Mars Red, [very rare], for her and she has ne... Read More

2012 Ford Transit Connect Reviews

Great Van By cwnation

great handy van for any lifestyle...great for work and play. i used mine for camping and for transporting bicycles and canoes. i also used it to transport materials from the lumber yard. its a van wit... Read More

Looks Nice, Very Comfortable To Drive And Is Great For Business. By MyJo

All in all, I really enjoyed this van but now that I'm not in business anymore, it's too much car. That is saying a lot because I drove a Lexus RX350 before this van...and I loved that SUV too. The va... Read More

2011 Ford Transit Connect Reviews

Just Love This Truck By PaulieDee33

From the start I was impressed by the amount of cargo room in such a small vehicle. Driving comfort is outstanding as well. I can spend all day in this truck without any problems. Having cargo doors o... Read More

Not A Sports Car-but A Great Work Van-i,m A Painter-- Seats Fold Down, Carry My Sprayer & Supples By ocanada

After 11 months the transmisson failed!!!!!!!!!!! They have yet to correct it!!!!!!! What more can I say! I don,t haul any thing except 2 ladders for work & some paint brushes. Every time I see someon... Read More

Cars compared to 2010 Ford Transit ConnectPeople researching a 2010 Ford Transit Connect contacted a dealer about

Transit Connect

Looking for a Used Transit Connect in your area?

CarGurus has 16,921 nationwide Transit Connect listings starting at $3,999.

Have you driven a 2010 Ford Transit Connect?
    Rank your car →