Have you driven a 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca?

Displaying all 7 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca reviews.

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca 7-PassengerReview
Overall:

Great Overall! — Love the unique trim of the front grill. Has most of the features one would expect from a high-end vehicle. Just wished it has DVD for all the regions of the USA knowing very well that the mere fact that a car is bought in one region doesn't mean it will not be used in other regions. Also lacks Bluetooth connectivity for a vehicle with almost all the bells and whistles that are installed.

Pros: Unique Trim, beautiful, power, and space-saver

Cons: Expensive, Navigation not for all 50 States, had to purchase optional DVD for other regions

B9 Tribeca

Looking for a Used B9 Tribeca in your area?

CarGurus has 209 nationwide B9 Tribeca listings starting at $2,895.

Appearance:
Overall:

An Excellent Car. We've Been Very Pleased. — My 2006 Tribeca was totaled in December. I loved that car so much I had to have another. We recently bought a 2007 with the same features. Definitely underrated!! Handles great. (my 2006 never needed any repairs) Its sporty, not boxy, and has a little attitude. On long trips we get up to 24 MPG.

Appearance:
Overall:

Love My Becca! — Our first SUV/Crossover. Extremely happy so far, gas mileage is alright but not great. Performance is pretty good compared to some of the beasts we test drove. Could have a bit more power during acceleration but at 4400 pounds, what do you expect?? A little disappointed that there is no bluetooth connectivity but having the aux input for my ipod is a huge plus. We got the limited edition honeycomb grill and i think it adds a lot to the apperance of the car.

Pros: great look, fun to drive, all wheel drive comes in handy, awesome in the snow!

Cons: NO BLUETOOTH!

Appearance:
Overall:

Great Car But We Are Having Problems With Ours — We have had the computer replaced because the car just stopped on the side of the road 3-4 times. Now it has lost all power and we are using about 14lts per 100km. I am not happy with Subaru.

Pros: Its got room for all our kids

Cons: Fuel consumption

2007 Subaru B9 TribecaReview
Appearance:
Overall:

This Car Fits The Bill For Me And My Family. — I always wanted to own a Subaru. The way they look, their reputation, the off-the-beaten-path identity, all of it appealed to me. So I finally got one, and I was not disappointed. It is so solid and has such a smooth ride, I enjoy driving it any time. Everything about it is top-notch quality. I never worry about safety, because it has the highest crash-test ratings available. Plus, it has a unique look that says, "I'm a little bit different, and I don't mind."

Pros: Solid.  Reliable.  Safe.  Not common.  Unique-looking.  DVD player.  Sunroof/moonroof.  Satellite radio.  Puddle lights.

Cons: Gas mileage.

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca 5-PassengerReview
Appearance:
Overall:

Perfection On Raod — This car runs smoothly, has a fabulous system..well gazler but why lie, its my dream car

Pros: I could fit in a kindergarten and still have space

Cons: Am still wondering what happened to my credit card.......gazler

2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca 5-Passenger Review
says:
Runs on 91 octane. Nice other than that. It leans some on ramps and sharp curves
vs2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Power Ranked 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited better.
"Low end torque and lighter vehicle"
Cargo Capacity Ranked 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited worse.
"It is wide and taller"

Displaying all 7 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca reviews.

2006 Subaru B9 Tribeca Reviews

Goid Car. By ageofthesage

I got it used so the price of $4,900.01 was a bargain. I like the ride and styling of this vehicle. I plan to keep it well into my senior years. It is a dependable vehicle and a great choice for a us... Read More

Would Not Buy Another One. By inca99

I was on fire to find a 2006-07 B9, loving the Alfa Romeo inspired styling and thinking I really needed the extra room of a small SUV. After owning for about 1 month, I was ready to sell it, but since... Read More

B9 Tribeca

Looking for a Used B9 Tribeca in your area?

CarGurus has 209 nationwide B9 Tribeca listings starting at $2,895.

Have you driven a 2007 Subaru B9 Tribeca?