Have you driven a 2007 Kia Rondo?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2007 Kia Rondo 10 reviews.

2007 Kia RondoReview
Terryp4me writes:
Overall:

I drove this model (Ex-V6) for 195,000 miles with no major repairs. I really miss it and wish Kia was still importing these to the US. I am actually looking for a used one right now to replace the larger SUV that I am currently driving.

Rondo

Looking for a Used Rondo in your area?

CarGurus has 97 nationwide Rondo listings starting at $1,999.

Shawn writes:
Overall:

Excellent Value — Limo-like room in the rear seat and an amazing amount of space in the hatch area. Large windows all around = excellent outward visibility. High seating position makes it easy to get in/out (no step up or down, just straight in). With the 5 speed auto and V6, the car is quick and handles well. Of course, the V6 also likes gas.

Pros: Big on the inside, small (medium) on the outside. Peppy performance and good handling.

Cons: Gas mileage. It only gets around 25 mpg on the highway. I guess for a car this big, that's probably normal.

2007 Kia Rondo LXReview
Overall:

Super — Styling, Car is excellent handling. The Rondo has stability control. antilock brakes and loads of safety features. It has a heavy duty suspension and can haul a lot of cargo. One can call it a Sorento with small tires. Outstanding vehicle.

Pros: Excellent Car

Cons: Styling

2007 Kia Rondo LXReview
kbj99203 writes:
Overall:

Luvit — This has probably been my best car ever. Every time I get behind the wheel I scratch my head in wonderment. How could I get so many options at such a small price. I mean really, this car has so much stuff. Very reliable, comfortable, quick enough, smooth, quiet, good on gas, roomy. Wow!

Pros: Jaw dropping price of $13.3k. Options, options, options!  Came with so much stuff I couldn't believe it

Cons: Teensy bit of excess road noise

skippy_0319 writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

More Vehicle For The Money Than I Ever Thought I Could Afford — I bought my 2007 Rondo V-6 LX in Feb 2011 used. I am in love with it. TONS of room, and such an open roomy feeling when I'm driving. Visability on all sides is great. I do alot of freeway driving and it has good pick-up, the cruise is very consistant and safety features make me feel very secure. I'm getting 26mpg consistantly where I live, which is an area with many ridges and valleys. When I travel on the freeway I get 30mpg. I love driving this car anywhere! I have gotten compliments from strangers wanting to know what kind of vehicle it is. The interior of my vehicle is a very light "Buff" color and I must say that I'm unhappy with the fact that the cloth interior seems to stain just from water drops. But other than that I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. Especially a family on a tight budget. It's a great car.

Pros: Super Handling

Cons: Nothing

Appearance:
Overall:

It Can Driven By A Stay At Home Parent, Or Someone In The Corpriate Setting. — The 2007 Kia Rondo ex v6, is a very good vehicle. It has good acceleration, the rondo handles well around turns, and the Rondo is good on gas which is great in todays economy. I have tented windows and a yellow tent on my front lights and fog lights, which brings the vehicle out. The chairs are comfortable and supports your head. The Kia Rondo is very affordable, and my family and I love it. The trunk space is hudge and u have many compartments to store all types of items.

Pros: Nice vehicle for a family of 5

Cons: Inside lights do not come on when you open the doors

D.j. writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Not Bad, Though I Still Say, 'buy American' — A little get around. Personally, I would have gotten a smaller Dodge/Chevy/Ford sedan of somesort. REAL Good handling, if you can control it. only a year 1/2 and 19k miles, so not much maitenance. ok mileage, not what we expected, It doesn't get much over 25 mpg, even highway. Very fun to drive, can turn the Electronic Stability Control, and it'll let you actually drive the car, not have anything inhibiting your driving.

Pros: small, ok mileage, VERY fun to drive

Cons: SMALL, foreign, smells funny when it's left out in the sun all day.

Nick writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Kia Rondo, Worst Driving Vehicle Ever? — Quite possibly the absolute worst driving vehicle I have ever driven. The steering was sloppy, the brakes were sloppy, the power was minimal, terrible body roll, and simply felt unsafe to be in. The radio sounded about as good as running nails across a chalkboard. They have it listed as a crossover, but they might as well call it a mini-van.

Pros: Roomy

Cons: No power, sloppy steering, sloppy brakes, body roll, poor build quality, felt unsafe, UGLY.

2007 Kia Rondo EXReview
pjrocks54 writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Decent Ride — Decent Mileage. Comfortable. Nice sound system. Very nice ride. Some say it looks like a van. It has plenty of room for people or just hauling stuff. All in all, I'll get another Rondo if available in about five years or so. It's our third new KIA and we love them all. It also has plenty of power for a four cylinder engine. A lot of plastic in the interior, but don't all new cars have a lot of plastic for less weight? Very solid feel when driving. So far no noises.

Pros: Comfort, lots of space for hauling. Nice conservative appearance.

Cons: None so far.

Bradley writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

I Have Converted To Rondoism! — From cross country trips to cross town trips..this is the perfect vehicle for a small family!

Pros: Everything

Cons: None

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2007 Kia Rondo 10 reviews.

2014 Kia Rondo Reviews

Review By Guru9V7B9L

I love everything about it. Extremely comfortable and handles very well the only things that i would change is passager having power seat also, have auto dimming lights, and remote start for it ...... Read More

Review By Guru95P3CX

The sales person was very well versed on the cars various features. Also I had a limited number of funds and he did everything possible to find me the vehicle that was within my means. Great sales a... Read More

2009 Kia Rondo Reviews

Review By Bonifas

Good car I will call to see very soon. Read More

The New Family Car By Chris

We were looking for a replacement for Molly when her head gasket went on us. We test drove several vehicles, and this one we connected with. We were happy to find out that it still had 50,00k/3yrs ... Read More

2008 Kia Rondo Reviews

Ride And Runs Great. By bobyjo

Car runs and drives great, very quite, no rattles or anything. Gets around 22 mpg now, I have installed Royal Purple oil in the engine and has made a difference in performance as well as mpg. I d... Read More

Love The Car And Would Recomend To Anyone By james88infantry

the kia rondo is a great car i love it but need a bigger car it has alot of get up and go and even though it looks like a family car it drives like a sports car. the handling is great hugs turns wel... Read More

Rondo

Looking for a Used Rondo in your area?

CarGurus has 97 nationwide Rondo listings starting at $1,999.

Have you driven a 2007 Kia Rondo?