Have you driven a 2006 Scion xA?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2006 Scion xA 10 reviews.

ELLISA writes:
Overall:

Very nice car.Clean and runs great.Couldnt ask for a better car

xA

Looking for a Used xA in your area?

CarGurus has 89 nationwide xA listings starting at $1,350.

Guru99SBRV writes:
Overall:

Reliability I have 81,000 just changed oil And bought new tires. Easy to park. Stabile at 70 mph

elocs writes:
Overall:

Fun And Peppy Car To Drive With Great Gas Mileage. — My 2006 Scion xA is a Release Series 3.0 and only 2100 were made. Mine is badged 1047 of 2100. It has a Kenstyle body lip kit only available on the RS 3.0 as well as the Stingray Metallic Blue which was only available on the RS 3.0 xA. It is a fun a peppy car to drive, handles well on those highway curves, has great gas mileage and can park anywhere.

Pros: Peppy, fun to drive; on those back highways you can power into the curves because it handles so well.  Great gas mileage with lots of storage room with the back seats down.

Cons: Can be a noisy drive on rough roads, a/c sucks the power when running on high.

Kessog writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

For A Small Car With A 1.5l Engine It Does Pretty Well. It's Fun To Drive, Gets Great Mileage. — I've had the car for 4 years now and still love it. It gets 34mpg and can run 80mph all day if needed. Running the A/C does bog it down a bit though but I don't use that much anyway. Handling is good but you don't want to push it too hard, it's not a sports car.

Pros: When this one finally gives up, I would definatley consider another.

Cons: It's not a performance car and it doesn't carry all that much.

Sean writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Love It. — Performance: I would have to say that I enjoy the overall performance from my vehicle, it has great handling, fun to drive, and was definitely a good buy fora college student. Build: The only repair that I did have to do on the car so far was to get new rotors, but that was easily fixable. Appearance: I love the exterior of the car, though I hope to myself get tinted windows I couldn't be happier with the 'edginess' this car seems to have. Cost of Ownership: The gas milage in mine is absolutely fantastic, driving manual with highway driving I get around 40MPG, and around town I usually get 36 - 38 MPG. Excellent.

Pros: Cheap, Fun, Edgy, Economical.

Cons: Nothing.

Cj writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Nice Car To Drive In — great speed, looks small but fits five people. silver black on the outside, inside soft black seats, fold down back seats for bigger trunk. can play i-pod blast it to bout 60. can drive to Michigan and back with a little stop.

Pros: comfy for long commutes

Cons: none

Chris writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Wonderful Scion — This car get about 31mpg in the city and that is me not being easy on the throttle. Has some decent pick up for only 101hp but very light and nimble. Great build quality and spacious. Low maintenance. All you have to do is oil change oil change and oil change.

Pros: Smooth Ride, Awsome Gas Milage

Cons: Cant think of any

Shona writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Scion Xa — For a little car it is very solid. I have drive a Ford Fiesta, Fiat Palio, Fiat Uno, VW Golf and this one is the best. Its zippy, fuel efficient, fun and good to look at. And best of all, in 2 years it has only lost $2000 off its retail value!!

Pros: Value for money

Cons: dont make this any more

Annie writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Girls Just Want To Have Fun — The car is fun to drive overall, but the handling could definitely do with improving. I must say that I am spoiled with my previous car being a MINI Cooper S and that had amazing everything! But overall, I am happy with this car. It does 38mpg and is good to run. It has some fun features and I can definitely personalize it which is a plus.

Pros: 38 MPG - What more can I say?

Cons: Small engine - only 1.5L

Holly writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Oooo La La — I LOOOOVE this car. It gets fantastic gas mielage- averaging at least 30 mpg! I loved it from the first moment I saw it. Her name is Darling Darla and she is a DIVA! She is sooo much fun to drive. She handles like a dream and can scoot into ANY space, no matter how the idiots in the surrounding spaces have parked.

Pros: Excellent mileage, has required no repairs in 2 years of ownership(purchased new)

Cons: Not as much space as some other vehicles, but so what!

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2006 Scion xA 10 reviews.

2005 Scion xA Reviews

Review By Guru95LVYQ

Its a cute little car to get around in. Seeing that this car had only one owner and the mileage was relatively low, I feel that it was a good value. Read More

Review By Brian

I absolutely loved this car. my plan was to take home that day, I was wanting to buy it for my daughter as she is turning 16 in a year and wanted to get her a vehicle early that she can pratice drivin... Read More

2004 Scion xA Reviews

Review By Kidney10

Compact. Easy to drive. Gets excellent gas mileage. Read More

Not That Bad A Car... By Matt

This is a very easy and fun car to upkeep. it doesn't have lot of power, but if it did, I can't say I would be here. It's a sharp looking car but it's on the cheap side when it comes to the build. ... Read More

Cars compared to 2006 Scion xA

xA

Looking for a Used xA in your area?

CarGurus has 89 nationwide xA listings starting at $1,350.

Have you driven a 2006 Scion xA?