2005 Saturn Relay User Reviews

Have you driven a 2005 Saturn Relay?

Displaying all 3 2005 Saturn Relay reviews.

2005 Saturn Relay 4 Dr 3 Passenger Van Review
Overall:

A Very Reliable And Comfortable Car. — more than adaquet performance for accelerstion,braking,handling. no repairs preformed or necessary. exterior has a few dings,interior like new other than dirty carpets.gas mileage is around 22 miles to gallon. maintainance is very reasonible, oil changes every 3k miles. this is a very pleasent vehicle to drive and ride in .

Pros: lots of room for 5 adults

Cons: none

Relay

Looking for a Used Relay in your area?

CarGurus has 167 nationwide Relay listings starting at $4,995.

2005 Saturn Relay Review
Overall:

Relay To Relie On — While this is no race car it handles light a dream. I haven't needed any repairs other than the plastic handles on the seats that the kids broke. My gas mileage is great and I just enjoy my car. It came with the dvd console and I have enjoyed that aspect for my kids. I actually recommended it to my best friend and she leased one and loved it.

Pros: no repairs so far

Cons: I wish the phone charge was higher on the dashboard instead of near the floor.

2005 Saturn Relay 4 Dr 3 AWD Passenger Van Review
Overall:

My Current Ride. — It's great on gas. It's fully loaded with DVD, leather interior, Onstar, XM-radio and it's own phone. My grand babies love my ride. Only complaint I have is with the trim outside. It kept coming loose and had to be fixed several times. Has held for the last year or so now. Overall I like the body which more resembles an SUV then a van. Very nice interior/dash. Model discontinued. Not sure why. Does not hold book value well.

Pros: Gadgets and mileage

Cons: Space between front and back seats.

Displaying all 3 2005 Saturn Relay reviews.

2007 Saturn Relay Reviews

Best Investment I Have Made In Years! By Trish

It's a mini-van but it doesn't seem like one. i feel like I am sitting in a truck(which i miss having), it drives great. The DVD system is awesome, the kids have wireless headphones so we can still li... Read More

Cars compared to 2005 Saturn RelayPeople researching a 2005 Saturn Relay contacted a dealer about

Have you driven a 2005 Saturn Relay?