Have you driven a 2005 Saturn Relay?

Displaying all 2005 Saturn Relay reviews reviews.

2005 Saturn Relay 4 Dr 3 Passenger VanReview
mustang77 writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

A Very Reliable And Comfortable Car. — more than adaquet performance for accelerstion,braking,handling. no repairs preformed or necessary. exterior has a few dings,interior like new other than dirty carpets.gas mileage is around 22 miles to gallon. maintainance is very reasonible, oil changes every 3k miles. this is a very pleasent vehicle to drive and ride in .

Pros: lots of room for 5 adults

Cons: none

2005 Saturn RelayReview
punknpi writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Relay To Relie On — While this is no race car it handles light a dream. I haven't needed any repairs other than the plastic handles on the seats that the kids broke. My gas mileage is great and I just enjoy my car. It came with the dvd console and I have enjoyed that aspect for my kids. I actually recommended it to my best friend and she leased one and loved it.

Pros: no repairs so far

Cons: I wish the phone charge was higher on the dashboard instead of near the floor.

2005 Saturn Relay 4 Dr 3 AWD Passenger VanReview
Barbara writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

My Current Ride. — It's great on gas. It's fully loaded with DVD, leather interior, Onstar, XM-radio and it's own phone. My grand babies love my ride. Only complaint I have is with the trim outside. It kept coming loose and had to be fixed several times. Has held for the last year or so now. Overall I like the body which more resembles an SUV then a van. Very nice interior/dash. Model discontinued. Not sure why. Does not hold book value well.

Pros: Gadgets and mileage

Cons: Space between front and back seats.

Displaying all 2005 Saturn Relay reviews reviews.

2007 Saturn Relay Reviews

Best Investment I Have Made In Years! By Trish

It's a mini-van but it doesn't seem like one. i feel like I am sitting in a truck(which i miss having), it drives great. The DVD system is awesome, the kids have wireless headphones so we can still li... Read More

Cars compared to 2005 Saturn Relay

Have you driven a 2005 Saturn Relay?