1992 Mercedes-Benz 600-Class User Reviews

Have you driven a 1992 Mercedes-Benz 600-Class?

Displaying all 3 1992 Mercedes-Benz 600-Class reviews.

1992 Mercedes-Benz 600-Class 4 Dr 600SEL Sedan Review
Overall:

You Will Need A Couple Of Dollars — This has been the best car I have driven, my 600 is well maintained it'solid very fast and all the options on this vehicle works it's clean but to repair it can get costly. I love it and I have no plans to replace it.

Pros: safety,  style, performance ,comfortable and very fast

Cons: gas mileage, repair cost.

1992 Mercedes-Benz 600-Class Review
Overall:

Engineered Like No Other Car In The World — Appearance: it's got presence like no other modern Mercedes in the last 30 years Build Quality: superb, taking Mercedes more than 15 weeks to build one Cost of Ownership: very HIGH, i.e., rear curtains cost $2,500 Fun Factor: regal Performance: excellent for such a large car

Pros: Presence

Cons: Cost

1992 Mercedes-Benz 600-Class 4 Dr 600SEL Sedan Review
Overall:

Great Car But Has Continuous Lot Of Small Nagging Problems — I have had the car for 2 years and have had to replace a computer, flasher drive can, wiring loom on left throttle drive. The air-con has failed, the clock stops regularly, one of the seat adjusters has stopped working the door closing assist stops working regularly so I have to remove the power fuse to reset it. I still love to drive my car and the shear power is awsome. Now the rear window has jammed at the bottom and I need to remove the inner door trim to effect a repair but I can't find how to remove the trim. I have purchased a manual on e-bay some time ago but I can't get in to the manual at all. (my computer skills are low) If there is any way for someone to help me with some instructions on how to remove the rear door trim I would be gratefull.

Owner for 2 years, 4 months

Miles Driven per Year:6,000

Pros: Prestigous, fun to drive,

Cons: low miles per gallon, long in a car-park

Displaying all 3 1992 Mercedes-Benz 600-Class reviews.

Have you driven a 1992 Mercedes-Benz 600-Class?