1991 INFINITI M30 User Reviews

Have you driven a 1991 INFINITI M30?

Displaying all 3 1991 INFINITI M30 reviews.

1991 INFINITI M30 2 Dr STD CoupeReview
Overall:

Truely A Breath Of Fresh Air To Look At And Own In A Time Where Every Car Looks The Same. — I love everything about this car with only one exception. The ground effects around the front lower bottom are a little too low. When I hit a large bump in the road such as a speed bump, (or the occasional critter), it leaves scratches on my $18,000 paint job. It's a 3 stage paint job so using touch up paint is useless.

Pros: Everything now. A lot of power, handling., looks, drivability, build quality, and did I mention power? It amazes me why they put such a lump of an engine in such a huge bay but took all of the power out of the lump. In my professional opinion as a car rebuilder, I would have added at least 75 more Hp to the v6 to move all that weight of the car or just put in a v8. There are a lot of ways to add constructive Hp to a v6 now and in 91 when it was built. They could have lowered the weight as well by building the engine and tranny  something lighter. All in all I am very happy with the modds I made to achieve the end result of a fast, safe, sporty car that cost less than a vintage Corvette, looks a lot nicer than a Gran National,  and will clean their clock on a 1/4 mile drag strip. (I have yet to loose.)

Cons: The price of some of the mods and learning how to reprogram the new ECU to tie it all together and make her run correct.

1991 INFINITI M30 2 Dr STD ConvertibleReview
Appearance:
Overall:

I Love It!! — performance - pretty slow, but it sounds nice! build quality - good for an old ass infiniti appearance - sexiest convertible on the road cost of ownership - has had few problems so far, but tis a gas guzzler fun factor - RWD in the snow... lots of fun when you're not sliding into other cars :)

Pros: reliability, quality, fun factor

Cons: gas mileage, not a lot of cargo space

1991 INFINITI M30 2 Dr STD ConvertibleReview
Appearance:
Overall:

People Who Drive Convertibles Do It Topless... — It's not my old suburban...but I've gotten used to it

Pros: Handling, braking, and I think it looks pretty cool w/o top...but that's subjective

Cons: Lol, I get like 5 gallons to the mile and my cat lies on the top and leaves her hair on the canvas

Displaying all 3 1991 INFINITI M30 reviews.

1990 INFINITI M30 Reviews

1990 Infiniti M30 Coupe By Mark J.

- Nissan-BOSE stereo head unit's internal amplifiers fried and the unit was replaced with one out of a 1992 Nissan Sentra E sedan. - Driver and front passenger seats have started to tear. This isn't ... Read More

Have you driven a 1991 INFINITI M30?