I have two engines with tea nys one is 2006 3.5 from malibu 2006 and the other is 2003 cavalier 2.2 with tranny as wll i would like to unos wich engine Will be better on my Saturn vue 2003 with 2.2

Claudia Arenas
0

Asked by Claudia Oct 21, 2012 at 05:42 PM about the 2003 Saturn VUE Base

Which engine Will be easy to change on my Saturn vue 2003 2.2 with aut transmission.?.

14,555

Both a pain. I'd go with the v6 if you have all the stuff to go with it.

Best Answer
Claudia Arenas
0

The malibu is 2.2 ecot engine with automatic transmission, i Will replace the ecu as well and the axles to,do i have to take the car to dealer to flash the ecu. Thank you so much for your help.

14,555

If you don't have everything that came with the v6 then it will be a whole lot more difficult and you may as well stick with the 4 cyl. If you have everything then the v6 ecm may have to be flashed to accommodate the different vehicle. Also I'm not certain what I was reading but the cavy engine should actually drop in with no issues. Just check the VIN on the 2 vehicles to make sure the 8th is the same.