2004 SATURN VUE HEATED SEAT ON DRIVERS SIDE IS OUT?

FARRELL123
0

Asked by FARRELL123 Nov 22, 2012 at 05:58 AM about the 2004 Saturn VUE V6 AWD

I RECENTLY HAD FRONT END COLLISION WORK DONE TO MY 2004 SATURN VUE V6 AWD.  THE HEATED SEATS WERE BOTH WORKING FINE WHEN I TOOK IT TO THE REPAIR SHOP.  WHEN I RECEIVED THE CAR BACK THE DRIVERS SIDE HEAT DOES NOT WORK.  THE PASSENGER SIDE IS WORKING FINE AND THE LIGHTS ON BOTH OF THE SWITCHES LIGHT UP.  I BELIEVE THEY MAY HAVE TAKEN THE DASH APART FOR SOME REASON BECAUSE THE COVER OVER THE STEERING COLUMN WAS LOOSE WHEN I GOT THE CAR BACK.  I'VE SEEN POSTS FOR THE CONNECTORS UNDER THE SEAT, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE SWITCH OR CONNECTOR IS IN THE DASH AREA?

DavidH25

Farrell, I personally find all upper-case difficult to read. That's just me. Anyway, if I was in your position I would take it back to the body/collision shop and tell them. Too much of a coincidence that suddenly it would quit right then, either it got messed up and broke in the collision and they did not fix it, or they did something to mess it up. Complain, complain complain until you get satisfaction. good luck friend

docjkg
165

I had a 2006 Vue that had an Issue with the Passenger side seat heater... replaced and re-flashed BCM..that didn't work....All the dash warning lights would flash...it was a real nightmare..it was in the shop for months...finally figured out by accident that it was an issue with the seat belt...Go Figure...