my car go off when is running

ntipitapa
0

Asked by ntipitapa Apr 17, 2013 at 12:19 AM about the 1996 Saab 900 2 Dr SE Turbo Hatchback

my car go off when is running

judge_roy

Electrically does it go black, or just lose ignition spark, or fuel supply is being cut off? that would be a start~

ntipitapa
0

yes the electric goes black and the ignition cut the fuel suppy

judge_roy

I'd take a good look at your battery to make sure the black cable is attached and the ground lug going to the chassis ground is capable of 300 amp delivery, and the red side is free of corrosion and any "lolipop" connectors and the bolt that holds them in place is clean...just use ordinary tap water and a brush this way you won't need mask and glasses~ anyhow this power is getting interrupted from an old battery (more than seven) unreliable solid power and perhaps a loose connector to ignition/ignition relay anyhow power to the spark is under question until we can find out if the general cleanup and re-up the ground stops this problem from happening~