My 2006 Pontiac Torrent Liftgate won't open. Is there a way to open it manually? Or is there a fuse that is connected to the lift gate that I can replace?

KatClark
0

Asked by KatClark Aug 23, 2013 at 09:21 PM about the 2006 Pontiac Torrent AWD

I can't open my liftgate on my 2006 Pontiac Torrent. I have looked through the owners
manual and can't find anything about if your liftgate malfunctions. I have a tail light out
and can't replace it without opening my liftgate. I have looked through all my fuses but
can't figure out which one if any is connected to liftgate. I have tried to pull on it from
the outside and push on it from the inside and nothing happens. It is connected to my
keyless entry there is no outside key hole to open it with. I can't seem to find any other
way to open it, is there anyway to manually open it?

GMCustomerService
1,625

KatClark, I am sorry you are having this concern. If you still need assistance and would like for your GM dealership to look into this further, please let us know. Email your name, VIN, address, pone number, and mileage to socialmedia@gm.com. Erica Tiffany GM Customer Care