What do i need to put a supercharged 3800 in my van besides the computer & supercharger?

Jason Wengeler
5

Asked by Jason Apr 06, 2013 at 05:22 PM about the 1994 Oldsmobile Silhouette 3 Dr Special Edition Passenger Van

I want to build a 3800 supercharged engine for my space shuttle van . lol And i want to try and find a
complete motor including the Supercharger and computer and maybe a trans mission to rebuild also.
But i want to know what cars the supercharged 3800 came in that would be the same engine i need
for my specific vehicle. I cannot find anywhere about the type (version) of 3800 engine that i have in
my 94 olds silhouette . I know there are at least 3 types of this engine but dont know which one
came in my van. If i had to guess , it would be version 2 from the years that it came in for all the other
cars. Please point me in the right direction as far as engine type, what cars and years did the
supercharged 3800 come in , and if i need to do any modification to the vehicle (engine mounts, fire
wall,etc... )

55,165

I know the Grand Prix had a Supercharged 3800. You can check in on one of those forums to see if it matches your requirements.