I tried to contact a seller on two differant listings but says that they are temperolly unavailble. its the same seller...how come? Im the seller and was testing your accuracy and wasnt pleased

stanko
0

Asked by stanko Jan 26, 2013 at 08:36 PM about the 2003 MINI Cooper Base

stanko
0

I guess you don't understand my question fully. I searched for any of my cars that I have offered for sale(i am a dealer),as a potential customer,in my zip code range and it pulled up my vehicles. When trying to send an email to the seller,through YOUR website it kicks an error code"dealer temporally unavailable". HOW DO I GET THIS FIXED SO PEOPLE CAN REACH ME??