Where can I get new clear plastic covers for all lights on my 1991 Mercury Capri

Brinda
5

Asked by Brinda Apr 14, 2013 at 03:47 PM about the 1991 Mercury Capri 2 Dr STD Convertible

49,595

Lenses? Those would be hard to find. You can remove the headlights and refinish them. There are many products that basically sand and then polish the lens. Some people paint them with clear coat for the final step.

Brinda
5

Thanks some of them has a small cracks in them. But I will try that. Thanks again

jogger
85

What are you talking about? The head lights are standard lamps you can buy any were. The white and amber side and turn signal light ,side lights and tail lights are for sale .I have them .

Brinda
5

sorry I meant the lenses...

Brinda
5

My husband has replace the coil, and a new Distributor, in my 1991 mercury capri and it still won't start. Does anyone know maybe what the problem would be? Also, would you know where we could get a manual repair book, Maybe he can figure it out.