Can not find right fan clutch for 1998 Mazda MPV, 3L

tyupi
0

Asked by tyupi Feb 19, 2013 at 03:40 AM about the 1998 Mazda MPV 4 Dr LX 4WD Passenger Van

Can anyone indicate what type of fan clutch (standard or heavy duty) shall I buy? There are so many, I
recently bought one on Rockauto.com but it does not work properly. Now I want to distinguish
somehow how to find the right one.

judge_roy

http://compare.ebay.com/like/300848316131?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

judge_roy

You cannot argue with FACTORY parts!

DavidH25

Bob is right. The dealer will sell you the one that came on it from the factory, but at 2X 3X the cost, just buy one aftermarket or used that is the same. You don't need "heavy duty" the original was engineered for that car for any conditions and changing it to some other clutch fan may make it worse, not better

judge_roy

amen-