Heat in Cabin

Mazda1
0

Asked by Mazda1 Apr 06, 2013 at 11:45 AM about the 2004 Mazda MAZDA3 s

hOW DO I RID THE HEAT THAT COMES INTO THE CABIN WHILE DRIVING? i SOMETIMES HAVE TO TURN ON THE AC IN ORDER TO BE COMFORTABLE. I CHECK THE CONTROLS TO ENSURE THAT IT IS ON VENT FROM OUTSIDE AIR AND IT'S STILL BLOWING HOT AIR AND NOT NECESSARILY THROUGH. THE VENTS ON TOP. iT ALMOST FEELS THAT IT'S THE DEFROSTER..

49,795

It sounds like the bypass door is not opening. The temperature control know controls a door that lets air go around the heater core. They are generally electrical so check your fuses first.

Best Answer
7jimmy7
10,665

or vacuumed controlled ,maybe something blocking movement ,pens ,pencils ,dust,ect

Keith Egstad
125

set it on recirculate