How do you remove the rear door panel on a 1999 XJR? My door will open from the inside but does not open from the outside.

jaggywaggy
0

Asked by jaggywaggy Oct 14, 2011 at 04:57 PM about the 1999 Jaguar XJR 4 Dr Supercharged Sedan

Malcolm Cupis
205

This is a common problem. If you gently push the door with your knee as you open it, you'll probably find it opens fine! The catch sticks and a new one is very cheap and simple to fix. But it's best to get it done at a garage if you aren't confident with spanners, because fitting it incorrectly could be disastrous.