I am interested in buying the car listed below but I am not experienced with cars. I will be buying used and would like to know what in the best car mileage to effective life span for this model? I am willing to spend about 15000 max.

Thejon12
0

Asked by Thejon12 Feb 22, 2013 at 11:23 PM about the 2005 Infiniti FX45 AWD

judge_roy

Buy a MINI. the most fun I've ever had driving in my life owned over 25 cars check my garage and have to say this one does it! Not for haulin' hay bales or cow shit...I've got Ole Bessie for that. Looked like you wanted a 4x4...doin a lot of ice drivin? mini would not be suitable for that....perfectly happy on a California highway. 'bout that money would get you a nice lo mileage one in auto or stick most any color, I'm partial to the british racing green, but wouldn't mind dark olive drab, but the wife thinks military colors are 'icky'~

judge_roy

Basic chevy truck will not let you down.

DavidH25

Can't argue with DiNiro, if you don't buy a MINI you will get the concrete galoshes

45,595

A Mini Bob? Really? The guy wants a 300+HP V8 Crossover SUV and you want to put him in a Mini? Well, he can always head over to http://www.infinitiscene.com/ and find out from the owners which years are better.

Thejon12
0

I thought I was speaking with professional??? I was looking for and honest answers to my question.

DavidH25

You want "professional" go to one of those sites and pay $20, have your credit card ready. Those guys know what they are talking about and there is nothing in this for us except the little bit of satisfaction we get when we help somebody

judge_roy

You guys are already dismissing the MINI as being somehow "not proffessional"- You have to drive one....then we'll talk....and Thejon12 WTF?...we make all efforts to please, three question marks???? there now there are four. please overstate your case. Not sure I understooood you.

judge_roy

fatal flaws, like putting a band-aid on to solve 'aids'-