Even though I replaced with new battery my 2000 Honda Civic is yet not starting, please suggest answer to solve this problem at the earliest

HPatel_42
5

Asked by HPatel_42 Nov 21, 2012 at 01:21 PM about the 2000 Honda Civic Value Package

1.6 L engine with automatic transmission

Mike Hare
55

starter, starter solenoid, corroded grounds,bad battery connection because of corrosion. it could be many things

1,765

is it in park?

Matt Frapaul
15

does the car go to start and just wont?? if it does check all your connections and make sure the contacts are clean and grab a hammer and tap the starter a few times and if it starts after you tap it then the starter is on its way out!!