There is NO power to my passenger low beam light fuse slot on my 2004 honda accord.

basss2011
0

Asked by basss2011 Jun 11, 2014 at 05:11 AM about the 2004 Honda Accord EX

bulb and fuse are good, but NO power to the passenger low beam head light on my 2004 honda accord.

2,045

confused. title says "no power to passenger low beam light fuse slot".... description says no power to passenger low beam headlight. so which is it? you shouldn't have power to the fuse of the low beam headlight if it isnt on.

basss2011
0

sorry, what I ment to say is the passenger low beam does not work. all other beams, lights and fuses work fine. With the low beams on, i tested the fuse slot for the passenger side low beam and it's dead... no power to the fuse. any ideas? Thanks

basss2011
0

the passenger low beam still does not work. all other beams, lights and fuses work fine. With the low beams on, i tested the fuse slot for the passenger side low beam and it's dead... no power to the fuse. any ideas? Thanks