Hi, My 2005 Honda Accord has died twice in the last week for no reason. Last Monday while going to leave work it wouldn't start and I didn't leave anything on, I had a colleague jump it (battery is only 4 months old by the way) and was able to drive normally until yesterday when I got in my car and again it wouldn't start. This time I got out and while looking for a friend to jump my car I got in and for some reason it just started normally and all the electronics turned back on. I will mention I was involved in an accident 3 weeks prior (Mostly rear damage) and also had recently had a new stereo installed.

MikeNJ0045
0

Asked by MikeNJ0045 Sep 03, 2013 at 01:48 PM about the 2005 Honda Accord LX

Hi, My 2005 Honda Accord has died twice in the last week for no reason.  Last
Monday while going to leave work it wouldn't start and I didn't leave anything on, I had a
colleague jump it (battery is only 4 months old by the way) and was able to drive
normally until yesterday when I got in my car and again it wouldn't start.  This time I
got out and while looking for a friend to jump my car I got in and for some reason it just
started normally and all the electronics turned back on.  I will mention I was involved in
an accident 3 weeks prior (Mostly rear damage) and also had recently had a new
stereo installed.

68,225

So what is the voltage on the battery, how old? Also check your battery cable connections, one or both might be loose from the accident.