what is the radio code for a 2005 honda accord ex

hondalover9305
0

Asked by hondalover9305 Jun 14, 2012 at 03:59 PM about the 2005 Honda Accord EX V6

where can  i  get a copy of an owners manual for 2005 honda accord ex

119,265

I found this, try this and see if it works. 1)Turn on engine w/ radio off. Push and hold down buttons 1, 6, and power. 2)I got the letter "U" followed by 4 numbers and then letter "L" followed by 4 numbers; write down those numbers. 3) Go to https://radio-navicode.honda.com/ 4)On that page you should see an option for retrieving radio codes for honda/acura 5)you will need to enter Vin#, home phone number and zip code fo the original owner. This will then give you the radio code.. If this doesn't work, let us know and I'll find you another answer.

Joey Angus
25

Bought my Accord without knowing radio code. So I called my local Honda dealer and gave my VIN. Drove to the dealer to prove ownership and showed my registration. They kindly reset the code for my convenience. Of course, I wrote down the number; which I used a few times when removing battery cable for car maintenance. This is the low tech version to acquire radio code. Hope this helps, Aloha.

scanrps
55

On your second question you can get an owners manual via helminc.com. They are the publisher for Honda and other makes. Sometimes you can find them on ebay if you lucky.