my bed won't go down

Asked by Donaldr Jun 04, 2012 at 04:32 PM about the 1994 GMC Vandura G25

how can I fix it and where can I get a motor for it

I found that seat motors are hard to find, but what I like to do is remove them and take them to a local shop that will rebuild them. Sometimes it's cheaper this way.

Ronnie Repass Sr.

I have a 92 vandura conversion van with a electrical issue with the rear reclining bed it won't go down where would I take this van to have it worked on I am in Indianapolis Indiana 46241 how much is it to have them repaired and if its expensive ...and how do I find out if its my motor or the switch