Torque converter

MetroMike42
0

Asked by MetroMike42 Mar 09, 2012 at 11:43 PM about the 1993 Geo Metro 2 Dr STD Hatchback

Why is it necessary to mark the location of the torque converter to the flex plate I just swapped out an engine and didnt do that and when reading about it in the book I guess I was supose to do that and I didnt. I sure hope someone can help because I'm lost on this one

novagirl
0

will driver side window from four Dr 1992 Geo prizm fit in 1992 4 Dr Geo metro hatchback

prw431
85

NO the windows will not interchange. The prism is a Toyota and the metro is a Suzuki

prw431
85

Answering the torque converter flex plate match up of the same holes....It will work fine if you mismatch the original mounting holes but, you may have to deal with a little vibration....miss matching them can throw the factory balancing off a little.